Handy:

coimbatore India
Better than prestige
Jan 17, 2008 10:27 PM 13340 Views

Handy:

Hai I own a premier cooker for the past  six years. It is a small 3 ltr one. I have changed the gasket just once and it is still working great. since I got a prestige cooker brought almost at the same time frame I got premier.i am able to detail this. The main reason I claim premier to be better than prestige is by the following:

1. Gasket:

premier gasket is far far better and long lasting than prestige( which has easy worn out, leaky gaskets) since I got a prestige cooker brought almost at the same time frame I got premier.i am able to detail this. I have changed the gasket like.once in six months for prestige.

1. durability.:

once my prestige was leaking and when I took it to a service personnel they said I have tapped the rim of the cooker with metal spoon to long and that is the reason for the leak.i have done the same with premier.but still no leaks.and it is sturdy.

also after long term use.prestige has a dent in the bottom.which the service personnel say I should not release the steam in Cooker every day by pouring cold water on top.am dng the same with premier every day .but no change in that.

3.cleaning:

how ever hard u clean .prestige does not leaves off the turmeric stains of dhall or other curries.but with premier.a scrub with scoth brite does the wonder.

because of all the leaky issues.i am using prestige just as a frying pan(thank god I got the PAN model)

Premier Pressure Cooker