Finance Plans:

JMD Pacific Square, 32nd Milestone, Part II, Sector 15, Gurgaon, HR
Tel: +91-124-4090000, +91-8750487504

Maruti Suzuki

+91-124-4090000, +91-8750487504

Prem Motors - Very bad experience.
Mar 14, 2016 03:17 PM 13068 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

On 08/03/2016, I have contracted the Prem Motors - Plot No. 3, IDC, Opp. Sector 14,

Gurgaon, for first service of my car(Registration No. DL3CCK8060) with pick and drop service

from my Gurgaon office at sector 43.

They came and picked my car at about 11:30 am. At the time of pickup I instructed the person

about my problems like vehicle is not taking pickup and speed like a new car and also asked to

check suspensions.

After half and hours of pickup they call me and again asking for the  problems and also offering me some value added services, then I denied for such services and opt only nitrogen filling on tyres. And at about 03:30 pm the car has been delivered at my office.

In the evening when I was returning home from my office I found that nothing has been changed in vehicle's performance after service except the clutch paddle setting is very hard and it was difficult to drive in such a position on traffic jam, so I leave the car at my office parking and returned home by public transportation.

Next day 09/03/2016, after reaching office again by public transportation I contracted the

person who has delivered the vehicle after service about the problem but he is not in a mood to listen to my problems and telling me this and that, then I contracted service desk of Prem

Motors(124-4319000) and asked about the problem and requested them to resolved my

problem by 5 pm. by sending any technical person at the same place where car is delivered

after service.

I waited till 06:00 pm but no one has came or called me back and solve my problem.

I think they are only dealing customer for business and to earn money on value added services

and not for customer satisfaction. And also they don't have knowledgeable mechanics who can

understand and resolved the technical problems faced by car owners.

It is disgusting to take services from such a maruti service center.

Prem Motors - Sector 15 - Gurgaon