Handy:

Powerful and Super Quality- Worth buying
Apr 07, 2016 06:15 PM 14929 Views

Handy:

Preethi Blue Leaf Platinum 750-Watt Mixer Grinder

I've been using Preethi Blue Leaf for about 1 months now. It works really nice especially for my idli batters. It also comes with 3 grind and store bowls, so you can quickly take remove the stuff and store away. The small jar is also great for masalas and chutneys. This also takes very small amount of space on your kitchen counter.

The motor saver on this mixie is the overload cutoff that is located on the bottom of the base. When the motor gets too hot, it shuts itself down instead of burning out and you can reset it and continue after a few seconds of cool down. The surprise element for me is the extractor which does a nice job in making fruit cocktail, juices. I almost use it daily to make fruit juice. It has powerful 750-Watt motor. I am happy with this purchase.

If possible do not buy this item online because seller may send used item or rejected item by other customers. Go to local store and it may cost 100-200 rps extra than online price but you will get new product.

Write a Review on Preethi Steele Mixer Grinder