Handy:

Preethi

dhenkanal India
My recommendation not to buy this one
Dec 12, 2015 02:11 PM 16144 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 12, 2015 02:11 PM)

Handy:

Preethi Steele mixer grinder was one of the worst grinder which I had ever used even though in its first look I was very impressed to it. Here I am going to provide my experience on it such that it will help you a lot in future.

First of all its design was very impressive and attracted me to buy it. It was also available at such lower price when for other grinders I had to pay more 500-1500rs extra. It was such easy cleaning process and took very less space in my kitchen. As the product sales man had said to me it was a newly arrived grinder and customers had much demand for it, so I was very excited to buy it and also did the same.

All the concepts were only applicable before buying it but it was completely worst of money when I was started using it. For the first few days( 10-15days) it showed its performance perfectly without any dense sound and worked smoothly. But later near about after 25 days to one month it started to show its defects. At first heavy noise were produced by using it and sometimes stopped working in the mean time of grinding. The two jars which were coming with it also very ordinary and broke after some uses. Definitely it was a defective product and I did not think to repair it as it showed many defects from the beginnings.

I especially did not like it for following reasons;

( 1) produces heavy noise after a very few days

( 2) produces enormous amount of heat within a short span of time

( 3) its stability is very less and its vibration with sound is intolerable.

( 4) it has also a no. of machinery defects and don't work well for a period of 1month continuously.

With these defects I never want to use it any more. Recently I am using Kanchan grinder as it show higher performance than it. It does not create so much noise and not also vibrate to that intolerable extent. It also does not produce heat after using continuously for 1-2hours. Overall it is very good than the preethi grinder.

So dear friends I never recommend to buy this one as it is completely wastage of money spending on it. So my goodness with you and hope you will find a better one rather this one.

Write a Review on Preethi Steele Mixer Grinder