Handy:

Budaun India
Quality not Good
Dec 19, 2016 07:40 PM 8028 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 19, 2016 08:00 PM)

Handy:

Hello

Good evening friends, Today I will told you about my true Experience that was not good.Before 7 months I purchased this mixer from Amazon online shopping site with 2 year warrenty in 2, 379 rupey.Well I did not know about this company but my friend told me about this company and he told that product is very good of this company and then I purchased this online but when I saw this mixer after bought so I have not liked this quality.Its quality was looking local its Jar steel very light and thin but its Style and design very attractive.Its motor much make a noise during use this mixer.Its service not good.My mixer had once worsened during use and then I camplained to the service center and after 2 days company executive came at my home.He checked my mixer for sometimes and after that my mixer has come working condition at that time but after some days new problem came in my mixer.So I don't like this product and its service.Its not long life product but everyone can use easily of this mixer because its power button and button features not complecated.

Preethi Lavender Pro MG-185 Mixer Grinder