Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Solapur Aurangabad Road, National Highway 211, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Osmanabad 413501, MH

Hero

+91-2472-229250, +91-2472-229251, +91-2472-229252, +91-9422934226

Gulbarga India
Hero Motor bike dealer in Osmanabad
Sep 08, 2015 09:58 AM 1823 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I have taken admission in Graduation in one of the reputed college in Osmanabad but the college which I had choose was far away from my house for reaching the college I have to change one bus and two autos and also I have to walk around 1km inside.  This was causing too much waste of time and money so I have decided to take a bike.

When comes to bike Hero model bikes like Splendor and passion and too much famous about its mileage and less maintenance.  So I have decided to take a bike of Hero motors.

I have visited Pratibha Motors which is a Hero bike dealer in Osmanabad.  When I visited I have meet to the Sales Executive where he had explained in details about the Hero Splendor bike about its feature and mileage and other things.

Also he had explained me about the financial plans that are running in Pratibha Motors for those who wants to pay the money in installments.

That day only I have choosen a best installment plan and have booked the bike with a down payment of Rs. 10, 000/-.

The bike is running smoothly after one year also.

Pratibha Motors - Osmanabad