Finance Plans:

Jun 20, 2019 02:46 PM 553 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I have purchased a Nexa Baleno from Pratham Motors on Museum road. Right from the beginning, I was well attended to so I can bank upon the service quality. While there were many options to choose from, Baleno caught my eye and one of the main reasons is the bold looks and features on the inside. The car looks so sleek and it is so comfortable to just walk into a Baleno. The cockpit is quite and the interior looks amazing. The dealer has been very helpful throughout. I also got a good deal and guidance of insurance. The executive gave a really convinving pitch and it reflected the extent of training and professionalism. There isn’t much to complain either about the car or the dealer. You can surely book a visit to Pratham motors in case you are planning to buy any Maruti Suzuki car.

Pratham Motors - Bangalore