Finance Plans:

#16, Belandur, Sarjapur, Marthahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560037, KA

Maruti Suzuki

+91-9590009944

Horrible customer service
Mar 16, 2019 08:01 PM 1158 Views (via Mobile)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

My wife has joined class in Pratham motors HSR layout and this is one of the worse driving school I could have been with. They forced to pay full advance 4500, they charge different to different people. As this was the first time for us we did not knew anything and niether did they informed. They don't have drivers in the morning to take you for classes and like my wife there were more people who were coming in the morning and waiting, they were asking people either to come late or do simulator, for them time has no value. After being there for few days when we asked how to proceed for driving licence they said oh so you don't have licence we need to go RTO office and first make licence and then only you can come for classes and this can be done on Monday or Saturday only. When my wife said that she is working on week days that said it's your problem and then when asked why were we not informed they said we assumed that you have driving licence how funny is that seriously??? How will she have a driving licence if she does not know how to drive. I mean are they insane. When I asked all this to the coordinator there he started shouting on me and said do whatever you want. I will file a complaint against them and will never recommend anyone. They took so many classes without doing theory session and telling about the rules of the road. Horrible service.

Pratham Motors - Bangalore