Finance Plans:

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Pratham motors review-MUST READ for Maruthi owners-

BEWARE with these guys, check your car thoroughly before leaving it for service. Please read the review completely.

These guys are good for initial services. After the free service is over, they start getting very naive and they charge unrealistic amount under the section "Demanded Repairs-Other/ Suggested jobs".

My experience is as follows:

Previous service in December 2016:

My request was only to replace the clutch plate. When the car went for service, the car was stuck for 2 days in the garage. After an hour long discussion with the service coordinator, the service coordinator finally revealed that they had messed up the centralized system and they would replace it. The car was delivered after a week with defective music system and front-left power window. When I raised a complaint, I never received a call back from the service team. After being persuasive, they told me that the PCB of the music system was screwed and must be repaired(which they eventually did). The car was delivered with a defective front-left power window.

I never received a response from the service team even after providing a negative feedback in the feedback call.

Current service February 2017

I requested only general service and to fix the pending issue of non-functional front-left power window.

They finally fixed the front-left power window(the issue left as is from the previous service), but they charged another~1700 extra under the section "Demanded Repairs-Other/ Suggested jobs". I still haven't received a call back yet. Still counting.

I will update once I get any update on the same.

-THANKS FOR THE READ and BEWARE OF SUCH UNACCOUNTED CHARGES-