Finance Plans:

#16, Belandur, Sarjapur, Marthahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560037, KA

Maruti Suzuki

+91-9590009944

Bangalore, India India
Pratham you are a thumbs down to me
Nov 27, 2015 10:31 AM 22506 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

In spite of the fact that it wasn't 100% agreeable 6 months prior, my wife chose to get our Wagon-R's consistent administration done again at Pratham Engines, in ORR Bangalore in light of the fact that it is kinda near her working environment.

She had been somewhat grumbling about the wheel arrangement some time recently, saying a tad bit of distinctive quality is expected to control the vehicle to left or right. That is to say, turning left would be less demanding than right. Those folks told they'll check it. At night when she went to gather the vehicle, she took a test drive and discovered the issue is irritated intensely. She did a reversal, and they "had a go at" altering it, aggravating it. At that point they asserted the whole power directing get together has turned sour, and it is hopeless.

She needs to supplant the controlling get together now, which will cost us thirty five thousand rupees! As of right now she called me and portrayed their story. I requesting that her educate them not to tinker with the auto any longer, and bring it home promptly. They have plainly exhibited that they don't have any ability to alter the issue.

She marked the specked lines that she got the auto in agreeable condition and drove home. Later in the night I got back home and took for a test drive. It was difficult to drive the auto. The guiding wheel will truly turn to left on the off chance that you hold it free. I needed to hold the guiding tight to keep the auto consistent. Furthermore, turning right would require you a few month's exercise center quality. We were extremely discouraged and rationally set ourselves up for a 35K consumption.

Next saturday early morning I took the vehicle to Sagar Cars in Bannerghatta Rd where I used to complete my administrations some time recently, and they said they'll observe. Around lunchtime I got a call from the administration engineer Nagesh Kumar who said the vehicle is prepared. When I took the conveyance, he said they needed to conform the force distinction of the controlling get together, and guaranteed it is a strange issue(no doubt I know, unless some confused gentleman tries a few investigations), and as an arrival client, they did the modification totally free of expense, just I have to pay four rupees for a nut-fastener substitution they needed to do.

From that point forward, my auto is running inconvenience free I unfortunately seen the distinction in the middle of Pratham and Sagar. The primary being uncouth, confused, harmed my generally fine auto and attempted to coerce cash from me; while the recent was quick, precise, and demonstrated an extraordinary signal.

Pratham Motors - Bangalore