Flavor:

Packaging:

Uttarpara India
poor taste of potato crackers
Jun 12, 2017 04:31 PM 3559 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

I don't like pran potato cracker that I purchased as I noticed a pack of pran potato cracker dangling in a shop .I had seen ad earlier .See ,it may be a new product but it has no taste .I grabbed a cracker out of the packet but it is so spicy and salted ,you can not imagine . The potato taste I did not find properly .I saw and understood a lot of spices had been used in the potato crackers .The taste of salt is so high that it is impossible for me to make a repeat purchase .See as I ate chips earlier so I tell you taste of lemon if added ,it makes crackers delicious .But here it has no lemon taste .It is expensive and one more thing ,it is not crispy or crunchy rather very hard .So when I endeavoured to bite it ,I had to press my teeth and exert pressure .I can say it is nothing in comparison with other leading potato crackers .

Pran Potato Cracker