Flavor:

Packaging:

Ranchi India
Taste is not so good !!!
Jul 08, 2017 03:54 AM 3452 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Packaging:

This potato wafer is not wonderful to eat which is have much masalas on the potato I dislike this saltine.

Pran potato wafer is bad to have as nibble at whenever I eated this Pran potato saltine for attempting yet I am not fulfill from this nibble taste which is put much masala in the potato when I eat this potato saltine its stick in the teeth in the wake of drinking water its not discharged from the teeth which is bad thing about this saltine.

In this potato saltine's flavor are terrible to eat and furthermore not useful for wellbeing I think which makes state of mind awful subsequent to eating a single chomp. The discussion about the bundling of this potato saltine which is not alluring plastic its effortlessly split by touching without commandingly which is extremely poor bundling general I am not recommend to eat this potato wafer to anybody.

Pran Potato Cracker