Academics:

Student Engagement:

mumbai India
One of the best school in dahisar
Dec 21, 2015 02:49 PM 3967 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 21, 2015 02:49 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have been studing in this school from nursery till s.s.c( 10th) .Its an awesome school and staffs are really helpfull.I still remember when I was in 4th std I had went to picnic and had fallen while running and my hand got fractured at that time the staff too care and called my parents as soon as possible.Teachers are very good.Management is also good.There are lot of extracurricular activities along with studies.

There are volleyball, basketball, tabletennis, badminton and I heard now they are starting football too.Fees are also reasonable.Its a great education center.If u have doubts the teacher takes time and clear them.So I would recommend if you are looking for overall activity type of school.There is canteen too which provide healty food for childrens.This School has lot of other branch in karnataka and manglore.

Write a Review on Poorna Prajna Education Centre - Dahisar - Mumbai