Accessibility:

Safety:

Thiruvanthapuram India
Ponmudi in God's Own Country
May 31, 2006 01:03 PM 9552 Views
(Updated May 31, 2006 01:03 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

We all Know That Kerala in India '' God's Own Country''. Ponmudi the hill station is near (60 KM) from the capital of kerala Trivandrum. It was a wonderful day that I stayed there for a official meeting.

But the next time I should go with my girlfriend, because the climate of that area is unforgottable. Anyone can Go there because the Airport, Railway station are near too.

I had visited many hill stations, but here I feel the privacy and the chillness that I like most.

But I was afraid about the purchasing that was/will puchase in trivandrum. Because there is no shops and nothing else.

Ponmudi the very fantastic place for stay 2 days for a honeymoon trip. The Privacy is very Important for the vacation that is enough in ponmudi.

When I came there I met a man who said about the hills that there is a place in Ponmudi. No one was came out from that place. That is a very dangerous place. But he dont know about what is there.

By the next time I should go there and visit that dangerous place with some security. I am very interested about these things.

After that I will write my review on this issue.

bye bye