Fragrance:

Madanapalli India
Ponds men -oil control moisturizer
Jun 05, 2017 05:29 PM 6321 Views

Fragrance:

Ponds is an very good and top most company it makes very effective products like powders, creams, facewash, bodylotions, moisturizers e.t.c.All the products from this ponds company were very effective and very useful

While talking about ponds moisturizers it removes the oil from the face . My experience about this moisturizer is

Very well and my skin is very oily and I got oil on my skin every 2 hours and it occurs to cause pimples and it was very uncomfortable to me I feel very hopeless .Then my friend suggested about this ponds men oil control men fairness moisturizer after using it in a couple of weeks I have got an good result .

And my skin become oil free and looks very fair and also pimples are gone by this moisturizer .It have in many flavours and also the cost of this moisturizer is nice.

I suggest you to use this really it works.

Ponds Men Oil Control Fairness Moisturizer