4 Tips

TIPS TO PLAN A SURPRISE PARTY
Mar 22, 2016 11:42 AM 1621 Views

Hello friends, today I will give you some tips about how to plan a surprise party.few days back when my mother's birthday was there then I planned a surprise for her. that morning, I still remember we all woke up early in the morning.then without making any noise we silently gathered in the terrace of our house and then prepared a plan forgiving surprise to my mom.after doing the preparation we all slept.when my mother got up she was extremely surprised to see the decoration .she knew that we all made the surprise for her.she also felt happy and we thought that our motive to give her surprise was fulfilled.

now I have some tips for how to plan a surprise party.

first of all your surprise should be fully preplanned and this planning is the most essential part of any surprise so'the better your plan better will be the joy of surprise' .

the second most essential part of planning is that the person for whom you are planning the surprise he should not know even a single thing about your plan and even if he get to knows something about your plan pretend as if you are busy in your own thing and you are not planning any surprise which you are actually planning.

third and most important thing is working out your plan.work out your pan without any mistake and use your brain and calmness of your mind if  you face any hindrance while making your surprise plan successful.

I have one personal example regarding the above tips.while we were planning our party during midnight we felt that our mom started waking up but we just stood there at our paces with calmness and executed our plan with full devotion and dedication. so friends prepare surprises because they have the power to make people happy and make them feel that they are still an important part of this world.it I a bit hard to execute the plan but the happiness you get after executing the plan I something more than pain you take during executing your surprise plan.

thanks.