Product Quality:

Sep 13, 2013 05:13 PM 2549 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I ordered for 2 products in planet sports (Order ID: 1334620). After 10 days they delivered one product. When I call them and asked for the 2nd product they are telling they don’t have stock. Its been 3 weeks since I ordered the products. Every time I call them they say they will deliver the product in 2 days. They are just taking orders even though they don’t have enough stock and not delivering the products. Every time we call them they give the same answer. They don’t even listen to what the customer is talking. They simply talk and hang the phone. The customer should listen to what crap they speak.

They just tell the product will be delivered. Don’t know when it will be delivered. Very poor and worst service. I regret that I ordered from planet sports. Its better to order from other shopping sites rather than ordering from this f...  planetsportsonline.com.

Planetsportsonline.com