shahdara India
OVERLY EXPENSIVE
Apr 07, 2019 12:07 AM 776 Views

I went to pizza hut outlet in satya niketan.

we ordered pan 2 pan pizza and chicken supreme and chicken exotica, Medium sized.

We had our 2 pizzas and honestly they looked quite small and also they had extra cheese in that.

The pizza was not very tasty and the base was a bit hard.

The flavours were also not so good and it felt like no sauce just raw vegetables and chicken had been added.

The cheese was also not good and it was not baked properly, I guess that is why I could not find much people over there.

Coming to the costing the 2 medium sized pan pizzas with extra cheese costed me around 2000 rs including gst.

Yes you read it right close to 2000 bucks which was way to expensive than dominos for not so good pizza.

Even if you have good amount of money I do not recommend going to their outlets as they dont even have a good taste for the extra bucks you pay. Dominos is much better in taste at much cheaper price!

PIZZA HUT OFFERS YOU ZERO VALUE FOR MONEY SO VISITING THEIR OUTLETS IS NOT AT ALL WORTH IT!

Pizza Hut