Aggarwal Mall, Shop No. 101, First Floor, Plot No. 3, Sector 5, Dwarka, Delhi NCR 110075, DL

+91-11-39883988

Best pizza serves here
Apr 05, 2018 02:13 PM 394 Views (via Android App)

This pizza hut in dwarka , delhi serves you the most delicious pizza I would say. Recently I had a visit there with my friends and we all ordered pizza and some soft drinks. As I love pizza the most and had tok many expectations with my order that I had given for pizza. And really that one bite of that sicilian pizza was just tasty. We had ordered 3 big size pizzas and pepsi alkng with them. They were very nicely baked and the garnishing was perfectly done the cheeese was so tasty that it filled my tummy but my heart was still in it. I really appriciates the chef. And would really like to go there once again. The quality of pizza was perfect and palatable. They take care of their customers prolerly and provides them best service.

Pizza Hut - Dwarka - Delhi NCR