Aggarwal Mall, Shop No. 101, First Floor, Plot No. 3, Sector 5, Dwarka, Delhi NCR 110075, DL

+91-11-39883988

One good and one bad
May 21, 2006 03:36 PM 3615 Views
(Updated May 21, 2006 03:39 PM)

I remember I visited Pizza Hut in the PVR Complex in Vikaspuri with a friend. We were so shocked at the quality of what we were served that we decided never to try pizza hut again and kept our word for about 3 years. What was worse that we had to tip the serving staff. Grrrrrrrr.....

Last month I went to my foodie friends house and was surprised to see when we decided to order a pizza that he had a Pizza Hut menu. He told me what I already knew that Domino's had lost it's edge and something else that I didn't know.... ''Pizza Hut is cheaper than Domino's'' . I said OK not because I trusted Pizza Hut but because I could no longer stomach those oily Domino's garlic breads anymore.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food, so yesterday I ordered from the big Pizza Hut in Dwarka close to my house. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Their website though is funny, it resembles somebody's hobby project.. I couldn't find the Pizza hut number 3 months ago on their site and I still can't. I had to bike my way to their outlet to get their number and a more helpful menu.

And whats the pooch zone on their site for? Can I take my friends labrador to Pizza hut? :)

It's amazing what one lousy encounter at one lousy outlet can do to a prospective customer. Into business myself, I've learnt a lesson that I won't forget in a hurry.

Pizza Hut - Dwarka - Delhi NCR