Aggarwal Mall, Shop No. 101, First Floor, Plot No. 3, Sector 5, Dwarka, Delhi NCR 110075, DL

+91-11-39883988

Delhi India
Not good as it was earlier
Apr 04, 2018 11:12 AM 360 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends

My today's review is about pizzahut sector-5 Dwarka which has moved to a new building now. The new one's ambience is not as it was few days back. Now they have moved to a cramp place I dont know why. The recent one quite smaller to earlier one and ambience is also not great. Erlier one used to have a very relaxed and open space. Another problem is they have removed the kids birthday party provisions, that is also a big disappointment as I myself had arranged my kids birthday parties here.

Otherwise the pizza's from this place are as good as ever and customer service is also good.

But still I would prefer my pizza delivered at home now instead of going to this place as the total ambience is missing now for which you visit to restaurants instead of ordering food at home.

Only 2* to this restaurant