Originality:

Beautiful song
May 24, 2006 11:33 PM 4655 Views
(Updated May 24, 2006 11:33 PM)

Originality:

Thats really a beautiful song, I ever heard, after hearing this song anybody who knows lil bit of hindi can fall in love with anybody, seriously guyz after big time I heard this song and is really very effactive. you hear this song and then decides that is I am wrong aany senses, or if you watch its video I say you must die in the love, emotions and romance present in the song.lovely song seareously this one is a good song after a much time gap.

thats really a beautiful song, I ever heard, after hearing this song anybody who knows lil bit of hindi can fall in love with anybody, seriously guyz after big time I heard this song and is really very effactive. you hear this song and then decides that is I am wrong aany senses, or if you watch its video I say you must die in the love, emotions and romance present in the song.lovely song seareously this one is a good song after a much time gap.

Piya Basanti