Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Its movie which lights on a rights of huminity....
Oct 14, 2016 01:57 AM 1566 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

As the no. of students in my college ask me about this movie I did not remain me away from this movie as my friends told me about the film its good experience to watch this movie.

As shown in this movie the 3 girls who want to live life independently but our society did not see the girls as a independent and free and every one casts his own decision as the one girl and one boy is alone then without marriage its crime but if the boy and girl is mature then why every one casting his own decision as they both are not mature.

And the one and only Amitabh Bacchan is awesome character play as a lawyer and the best arguments in the court and also the ending is also good only the seeing eyes of collies in society is such a bad thing in our country.

All other things should be grate must be watch 2 times as all arguments in court did'nt understand in one time seen.

Pink (2016)