Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

One powerful sentence for all women-"no means no"
Jan 20, 2017 09:36 PM 8410 Views
(Updated Jan 21, 2017 07:14 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Our society becomes more repugnant day by day as we can see prove on newspapers & news channels. Here the existence of a woman is nothing but a business commodity. But the movie PINK gives the useful massages about feminism, which was not revealed before.

At first I thought it is a normal woman power described film as mentioned on previous films about women.But after watching this, I have changed my concept.

Director Aniruddha Roy wanted to put up a strong message about the position of a woman at the viewpoint of our society, also he has given instances of the defeat of Indian women protection laws.The whole movie fills with wonderful messages and statements for which the film should be appreciated.

The movie shows the struggle of three women. They got involved with such an unwanted scandal. At last they got their true justice with the help of an old lawyer Deepak Sehgal( played by Amitabh Bachchan)

All the casts played their roles nicely. Taapsee Pannu, Kirti kulhari, Andrea Taring, Angad Bedi, Mamata Shankar all are good at their position, especially the spell bounding performance of BIG B holds the audians attention.

all the songs of this movie are good. jeenay de mujhe, kaari kaari, tujhse hi hai touch the heart.

cinematographer Abhik Mukhopadhyay did his job well.

At the very end I want to give a big salute to the whole team of PINK to present such a "human teaching" movie.

Write a Review on Pink (2016)