Karimnagar India
Expected delivery not possible
Jan 02, 2016 04:42 PM 2320 Views

Pigeon express is one of the courier services which are deliveri9ng the courieir to its corresponding cusomers.Recently I ordered a pendrive in snapdeal.I paid he money, before receiving the item.Snapdeal shipped my pendrive through the Pigeon express courier.And I ot a message as mentioned the tracking no.of Pieon express courier.

They have menioned their maximum delivery time 7days.But in 7days, i did no get the item from Pieon.Then I conced the pigeon expres ourier customer care.they said that'your order is elayed ue to some reasons d please wai for another 7days to receive your item'.Then I believed their words.i waited for another 7days.But I have not receive my item.Totaly 15days completed

BuT im unable to receive my item.Then I contacted the pigeon express courier customer care.They said that the order I cancelled.please contact snapdeal care.Then I conated the snapdea care.The snapdeal members said that the order is cacelled due to courier service.the courier is unable tto deliver the item.But I lossed my money I snapdeal because o pigeon courier only.so Pigeon express courier is wort.name only having express, but it is not equal to ordinary service.

Pigeon Express