Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

208, 7th Floor, Regent Chambers, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400059, MH

+91-22-67697000, +91-22-28357000

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

This is very big adhesive making company . this company has made several products among the fevicol is one . this is very famous in india . they will use this as adhesive in wood working . pidiliquick  is another one . now roof leaking one is newly released by name Dr fix .it . if or house roof is leaking during rainy season then it is very dangerous . than we should put a another concrete on it it takes place huge amount depending upon seize . but this liquid acts as a roof adhesive very fine.

My house roof has a leaking problem since last 8months . I have applied this on roof twisely it took about 60litres for my house roof seize and amount was nearly 3500 rupees  . now the rain water will not enter even a drop  to my house . this is a another fine products manufactured by the company . hence pidilite is a believable company and trusted company due to working good conditions of their products.

Pidilite Industries Ltd