Road Grip:

Rs. 89,273 (Ex-Showroom)

Piaggio

The Best Scooter in the world.
Jun 29, 2017 12:13 PM 29045 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Lets face it, its expensive and its not for everyone but if you want people to turn heads, admire and all you want is attention. This is for you. It looks amazing, looks are to die for. I bought my cute vespa last year on red with light brown leather seats and man its a head turner. Girls love it! Its a chick magnet. I love her too, I use vespa for daiky commute and its a beast. Fast and sexy. All you have to do is take it for a test drive if you don't believe me because I can guarantee that you will fall in love with it even if you don't have enough money to buy it. I know its expensive but its the best.

If you are looking for style, comfort and power this is for you. Forget all those lame commercials of those crappy scooters with half color and half black plastic bodies that fade off after a year. Vespa is the gold standard of scooters and I love my scooter.

Piaggio Vespa VXL 125