Road Grip:

Rs. 89,273 (Ex-Showroom)

Piaggio

Classic international scooter.....
Jul 31, 2017 11:19 PM 25625 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Piago vespa is really a great scooter and im using this scooter since 2015 and im very glad that im using this scooter, this scooter has a great power inside it with it, s beautiful classic looks which makes this scooter different from other and its the best thingh. Yes this scooter does not give the best millage at its segment but its also not too bad. I get 35_ 45 km/pl in cities and 45_ 50 km/pl on highways. Now about its price, yes it really an expensive scooter but after you buy it you'll think that you are satisfied with it.

All other things are great but the latest vespa do not have 'paas' switch which I think should be added but I think they will also add it and now about service after sales, service is quit good but as it is an expensive scooter the prices of service is also high. I pay nearly 750 /2 months. After 2 years of puchasing date. My final opinion is that this is an expensive scooter but if you want to buy it then go ahed and buy it, because it is satisfactory scooter.

Piaggio Vespa VXL 125