Road Grip:

Rs. 89,273 (Ex-Showroom)

Piaggio

Good looKing scooter with some backdrops.Not value
Nov 24, 2017 10:05 PM 19462 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 24, 2017 10:05 PM)

Road Grip:

I own a black colored vespa scootrr for last 2 years.overall good looks and comfort.But its heavy.In city roads its good, but while long drives I feel it uncomfortable.Suspentions are stiff but placed really nice.Firing fells noisy but some people may like it.Regular servicing haa made it maintainance free.Engine and pick up is best in the class.Storage apace especially front glove box is quiet handy.Light focus is gr8.brakes are good.Overall handling to me is better than that of suzuki and hondas.Milage in city it gives aprox 35 to 40Maintainance in body parts is costly and body parts are loose than that of activa.Vehicle has good balaceLuggadge apace in front is okward due to design.I cant carry a lpg cillender or baggage.Yhere ia no space for it.Spare parts are somtimes mot available.Design is unique but sometimes not practcal to carry shopping bagsThough its not a pwrfect commuter I like it.

Piaggio Vespa VXL 125