Road Grip:

Rs. 91,356 (Ex-Showroom)

Piaggio

Piaggio Vespa SXL 150 is killer in looks
Nov 06, 2017 04:45 PM 22292 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Guys, Today I am gonna share my experience with piaggio vespa SXL 150. I am using this scooter for more then 8 months. I bought this scooter for almost 89000 in march 2017. You all know this scooter is more costly from other scooter companies. But anyhow I bought it because I was in love with its design and looks. Piaggio vespa SXL 150 have killer look nobody can beat this in design.

Piaggio vespa SXL 150 is 150cc scooter so it is very powerful than other scooters like Activa, Dio, Jupiter etc. It has a great power. And also Its acceleration pikup is awesome. But its milage is avrage around 35-45kmpl in city and 45-55kmpl on highway. It is not so good but it is acceptable.

First few months it was so smooth and nice but after that it started complaints with its engine. Then its milage was accedentely changed it gives 20kmpl. After sometime it has some weird sound from the engine which was very disturbing while riding. That's why I took it to the showroom. Then mechainic told me that its many engine parts are gone bad. So they have to changed parts but some parts are not availible in market. I was shocked. Then I was sold it to showroom owner in very less price.

So guys piaggio vespa SXL 150 is a avrage scooter but it is killer in only its classic and vintage look. I recommeded this scooter to them who wants a scooter for classic look.

Piaggio Vespa SXL 150