Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

New Delhi India
SECURE APP WITH LOTS OF BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS!
Oct 13, 2019 11:40 AM 4364 Views
(Updated Oct 13, 2019 11:41 AM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

No doubt, when I started creating all my online wallets and came across this app.

I created my upi id here and then started using the app for various transactions. I was greatly surprised by the amount of offers that the app gives.

You can get tons of cashbacks and other offer coupons etc . If you are a regular user of e-commerce and online transactions then this app surely is a lot of help .

Also it makes it possible to use lots of popular apps within itself and side by side offers lots of discounts on it .

Lots of times I have successfully got cashbacks on my purchases or payments through it .

Also this app is highly secure and has never ever resulted in a fraud for me till date. Within a month of usage, this app has given me a total benefits of over 200 rupees while transacting around 1000 in total and that's a cool value when you actually are not going to get anything for the same payments .

Hope you like it too.