Concept:

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello,

Phonepe can be used for multiple purpose like Sending Money to Friends/Family, Recharge Mobile/Dish. Mostly it is used for sending money. It is very helpful for those who don't have time to go to a bank and stand there in a long line waiting for their no. to send money to who ever they want to. I'm using this Phonepe for a long time and really liked their service they also give scratch coupons like Google Pay and here, there are more chances to get a reward as compared to Google pay. Phonepe also gives rewards if we refer to someone and I have earned about Rs 400 by referring my friends. It is user friendly so its easy to use. User need to link his/her mobile no. to phonepe to create UPI id and after that he/she can send money anywhere. We can check Our Bank Balance directly through this App.

Thank You.