Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

"Raju, Shyam and Babu Bhaiya Ki kahani"
Jun 11, 2006 10:08 AM 10218 Views
(Updated Jun 11, 2006 10:18 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

PHIR HERA PHERI

PHP, a sequel to “Hera Pheri” have come with some extra-ordinary drama, jokes, entertainment and story. Once you’ll enter the theater these characters will haunt you and leave an ever lasting impression. I went to watch it with lot of expectations and finally end up in concluding that it was truly a “Paisa –vasool” movie. Till first scene to last scene, there was nothing like over-acting, too much songs and boring story, everything was simply superb like its earlier part. Comedy movies are better as compare to love stories because in our day to day life we hardly get spare time to spend it with our family and friends. The movie likes “PHP” are good time-pass as it gives relief and being considered as a part of entertainment such movie proves to be very useful for those who hardly get time for anything or everything. Happy moments divert our minds and sad moments occupy our minds so why not to give it a chance so that we too get a chance to make the impossible things possible in our life. I’m not saying these things just for this movie because I myself too know that reel life and real life are two big different things. It was just a suggestion and nothing else.

Characters

Rimi Sen- As Anjali

Producer- Neeraj Vohra

Director- Firoz Nadiawala

The Plot

The movie begins with recognized voice of Nana patekar who introduces us with these three characters. Raju- as usual he has done nothing more in his life since last five years for making a better living. Shyam- One more idle person in his category who always listen to his mind and heart whenever something is going to happen (Like what his heart says “Gol maal hai bhai sabh gol maal hai”). Baburao- Oh my god, I think no body can ever forget him. He’s a person who always does whatever his two sweet friends say and he always end up his life in vain. Raju came across one company named as “Luxmi chit Fund” where money gets doubled within the time period of only 21 days. There he met Anuradha, who is basically an owner and she offers him an opportunity of investing money not more than rs 1 crore and less than 10 crores. Raju make efforts and within few days he borrows money from others and invests it. After 21 days he went there and found no chit fund at that place. Now the money gets lost and the worries get doubled. Actually he has borrowed money from anjali’s brother who was mainly working for a don. Now they all three came across a don and convince him that within 3 days they’ll return the money back to him. The last few 20 minutes of the movie were extremely funny esp the “Bhul bhulaiya” scene.. You’ll love it. I won’t disclose the rest of the story it would be better if you watch and enjoy it just like I did.

Best Dialogues

1) When Raju says “Mujhe ek bangla chahiye, us main swimming pool chahiye, waterproof machliya chahiye”.

2) When Raju says “Aamir aadmi dekha nahin aur bikhari ki tarah bikh mangna shuru”.

3) When Baburao says “Daru main mera baap chala gaya, mera garage chala gaya, teri khasi nahin jayegi kya”.

4) When Raju says “Save water and drink beer”.

5) When Shyam says “ITUS means Iski topi uske sir and Raju replies no it means “Intelligent talented ultimate student and in that scene Baburao replies…”dupahir tak pada tha”.

6) When Raju gives his banana to that little child and says “Yeh leh beta yeh bhi thus leh”.

7) When don says “Mujhe 20 lakh deh and Baburao pronounces it as “kya tujhe 20 laat dun”.

8) When Raju says “Bacha paida nahin hua aur aap birthday party mana rahe hain”.

9) When Raju says “Yeh shyam babu bhaiya ko bechne kyun nikal hai”.

10) When small joker says to Raju” yeh circus nahin hai and he replies “malum hai tere baap ko”.

Performances

Akshaye Kumar- He’s brilliant actor and his performance were absolutely up to the mark. Each and every dialogue and scene he has played was best suited on him. His performance was marvelous in the previous part also and in this once again he has proved his ability to make laugh others. His character was enough for attracting the audiences.

Sunil Shetty- As usual his new image was good too. He was looking decent by wearing that spectacle without which most of his work got affected. He falls in love with anuradha and I loved the scene where he says “Mujhe toh sirf pati banna hai”.

Paresh Rawal- No words can ever define his role in this movie. He was awesome. Now days we hardly get a chance to any comedy movie in which he’s not acting. Actually it’s as simple as like fish cannot survive without water, our directors know well that their movies cannot do better without him. Be it a serious, funny, rogue, father any kind of role..He has the ability of doing full justice to it.

Bipasha Basu- She was looking extremely gorgeous and sexy…I like her and her performance was good too.

Rimi Sen- she can’t act and I didn’t; like her so there’s nothing more to mention about her.

My Views

I would recommend this movie to everyone mainly to those who have seen its earlier part. I bet that after watching it you won’t regret for your bucks and precious time. I enjoyed it a lot and hope that those who are going to watch it won’t return empty-handed. Once you’ll enter you’ll laugh on their funny jokes and expressions which will make a movie one among better then the best. I liked everything mainly the expressions of Raju…especially in the song “Aeh meri” he was amazing. Bellowed, remonstrated, flagrantly, babbling, incredulous and ineffably they are waiting to make you laugh more and more throughout movie so think twice before missing it. Just go and watch it.

Thanks for reading my review, don’t forget to rate it.

Phir Hera Pheri