Satisfaction:

Prices:

Vijayawada India
Philips Tubelights - Not Durable Product!!
Dec 29, 2017 02:48 PM 831 Views

Satisfaction:

Prices:

Dear friends, Today I am going to share my personal experience about Philips Tubelights.Philips is one of the famous and well known company that everyone knows.Based on the popularity of the company I have bought three Philips tubelights for my house to fix in three different rooms.After fixing the tubelights they worked properly nearly for one week.Later the lights started blinking when I switch on the lights.When I shown this to an electrician near to my house he told they got damaged.I was really disappointed by that time and all my money was wasted.This is not at all a durable and long lasting product I have ever seen.Instead I prefer SURYA company tubelights in my house from that time.I did not got any problem till now with those tubelights and am fully satisfied with its quality and durability.So I do not recommend this worthless product to anyone to buy and be in troubles.

Durability - It is not at all a durable and long lasting product, so do not go for it.

Satisfaction - Not a satisfactory product by Phillips company.

Prices - Though the price of the light is low but does not lasts long.

Thank you.