Satisfaction:

Prices:

Hyderabad India
NOT THE PRODUCT YOU'D EXPECT!!
Jul 11, 2017 09:41 PM 1566 Views

Satisfaction:

Prices:

At first when we hear Philips, it comes to our mind an Multi-National Company which makes quality products. But trust me, when it comes to Tube-lights, Philips is not at all doing a great job!

Today I am going to share my experience about the Philips tube-lights which I used:

I bought 2 Philips Tube-lights in March and installed in my brother's room as it required more illumination and his exams are near. But after I installed the lights, one of the tube-lights stopped working within 4 days. I tested in another room, it did not work. The another tube-light too went off the next day!

It never happened in that room. I am confident that there was no voltage or fluctuation problems. The tube-lights were of substandard quality as the new tube-lights which I later bought and installed(SURYA) worked fine and are working fine since 3 months. I went to the shop from which I bought, they did not provide me any refund.

DURABILITY - 1/5

SATISFACTION - 1/5

PRICE - 3/5

I would not at all recommend you to buy this product!

Write a Review on Philips Tubelights