Satisfaction:

Prices:

Madhubani India
Gerard philips
Sep 27, 2017 03:33 PM 1204 Views (via Android App)

Satisfaction:

Prices:

Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world. Its a netherland based company. It was founded in 1891. Philips divided into three part-:

1.philips consumer lifestyle

2.philips health care

3.philips lighting

Philips tubelight is under philips lighting. In early days I used bulb which is famous after that I used CFL but I am not satisfied with lighting. When my cfl bulb not worked then I decided this time I bought tubelight. I went on shop and told shopowner sir please show me some tubelight. He showed me a philips tubelight and I bought philips tubelight and I was ok with that. When I puted on wall and light was spreading every corner in my room. Till date I am using philips tubelight. Its a very simple to hang tubelight on your wall. Aprrox three years has been passed and tubelight is in good condition till now. I am hundred percent satisfied with philips tubelight. Price of philps tubelight is not expensive it comes around 300 hundred ruppee only.

Write a Review on Philips Tubelights