Effectiveness:

No more tension!!!!!
Jun 25, 2015 07:54 PM 2996 Views

Effectiveness:

Amazing replacement for waxing. Waxing is headache which really makes like complicated. But now people like me who are little lazy to go to parlor and get it done, epilator is the goddess.

It might be little pain full in the starting same as waxing, but later on it becomes normal after 2-3 times. There are two speed levels too.

I have used this product about 2 times on my legs, underarms and arms and already I am impressed with the results. My skin is smoother in the above areas and the hairs are thinner, especially under my arms. The growth has reduced alot and the hairs which grow are not at all hard after using epilator.

There are clear and simple instructions on how to use each head, as it also comes with an electric women's shaver attachment, and is easy to maintain and use.  It is really very easy to use and wash. Cleaning does not take much time. the instrument is really great. Five stars and the price is excellent!

Write a Review on Philips Satinelle Sensitive BodyTotal epilator