Effectiveness:

Does just what it says !!!
Jul 11, 2017 07:13 PM 6904 Views
(Updated Jul 11, 2017 07:19 PM)

Effectiveness:

Hello again friends

This time I will review the Philips QT 4011 trimmer. Now firstly I want to tell you all that I was using a local trimmer since 3 years and I was satisfied with it( I purchased it at a price of Rs 350 and it had average features, I mean what could you expect from a Rs 350 local trimmer, it wasn't best but did the job) but one day it stopped working so now I started searching for a trimmer . My preferences were, the trimmer should be wireless with good backup and durability, water resistant etc.

Now one day I was surfing through the net and found about this Philips QT 4011 on flipkart costing Rs 2100 and something, I also surfed the trimmers of other companies in the same price range and started comparing them and found some good and bads of every brand and ultimately decided to buy this but I purchased it offline from reliance digital store at Rs 1850. I am using this trimmer since 6-8 months now and this is what I feel:

First of all features:

-titanium coated stainless steel blades(with no need to oil them as in my previous trimmer)

-detachable head which can be washed with water

• a Ni-MH battery with recharge time of 60 minutes and operating time of 90 minutes(believe me it literally charged in 60 minutes and yeah it did operate for 90minutes)

-Now 20 adjustments settings are there starting from .5 mm then 1 mm then 1.5 and so on till 10 mm(my previous trimmer had minimum 2mm)

• about the warranty, 2 years warranty and if you register your product online on philips website then additional 1 year warranty that means total 3 years warranty

Now in addition, if the battery is discharged you can trim using electricity also  that means both the options are given that is through electricity and through battery. I searched and compared the trimmer of every brand with this one and believe me guys no trimmer is giving 90 minutes battery backup and 60  minutes recharge time at this price range. It works like a charm on beards and shaves full beard in 2-5 minutes. It is very easy to operate and you can make almost any beard or hairstyle with this trimmer.

I felt it a little pricey at first but given the product quality and performance I am fully satisfied now.

Philips QT4011/15 Pro Skin Advance Trimmer