Handy:

Philips

Faridabad India
Heats and poor quality
Jan 21, 2017 10:54 AM 4827 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I bought this food processor from Flipkart I am very much impressed by the service of Flipkart that deliver it in just 3 days.

but I am not happy by the product as it is too heavy and length of cord is too short so it decreases its ease of use and mobility.

the quantity handled by the container is very less and the processor is made up of low grade plastic so I don't think it is a durable.

if you talk about looks and design, it is fine but it is made up of low grade so plastic get scratches easily also its look dull so I don't think that's a good point for looks and design the cleaning process is a little bit tough than other processes because whenever you will use that always something stuck in the motor.

the mixer heats a lot , so I decided to contact for service but thier executive are not ready to listen any kind of complain they often cut my phone so I don't think that know how to deal with the customers please don't waste your money on this product.

Philips Intelligent Food Processor HL1659