Handy:

Philips

Ludhiana India
Very noisy food processor
May 01, 2017 12:47 PM 3783 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hello friends,

Philips is a world class brand known for its quality and standards in all over the world including india. I bought this food processor 3 months ago for my kitchen.

In the beginning its performance is very good, working very smoothly. But after using it for 2 months it starts making a very loud and irritating noise. This noise is very disturbing.

The style and design of this product is very good, having moderan and luxury looks. This new look is very attractive.

This product is not very easy to use and clean, its weight is quite high as compare to any other branded products.

Talking about its durability, it is not so durable as it stop working suddenly for which I complaint but there is no response from there service center.

Overall this product is not very good for me due to its poor quality and poor performance.

I hope this review is helpful to you.

Thanks.