Handy:

Philips

Lacknow India
Poor after sale services
Jun 10, 2017 09:28 AM 3229 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Philips is a branded product manufacturing many electronic items for there variety of customers. I am so an old customer of this brand used many products of same brand like hair dryer, beared trimmer.

If you tal about this product than the overall performance of this product is just average not over then an average, its blades are very sharp which make its performance faster. I feel really helpful by using this food processor.

But quality wise there is a little compromise by the company as the quality of the product is very cheap.

I used it only for 2 months after that it does not operate, some time it operates.

This is a kind of uncertainty that it operates or not.

I also call to there service center but they replied that there representative and not free and they will call you when they are available for you.

But still now I am waiting for there call but no call come from there side.

Finally I will say that this product is average in its performance as there customer services are very poor.

Thanks.