Handy:

Philips

Hansi India
Philips coffee maker
Jan 02, 2018 04:11 PM 466 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hii friends, This is Deepak Jangra and I would like to share my personal experience with the Philips HD 7450/00 6 cup Coffee maker.

This review is regarding as my personal experience with this coffee maker machine.

In my family , all members are very fond of drinking coffee. But all members do any type of job so they all are busy. No one can't prepare coffee again and again.

So to solve this problem, I bought this coffee maker machine which is Philips 6 cup coffee maker.

This is a good looking machine and its design is awesome. Its size is average and keep it anywhere.

It prepares coffee very soon. This machine is fully automatic. It controls the temperature with auto fix temperature feature.

This machine is very easy to use and beginners also can easily use it. This machine doesn't get warm after using for a long time . So this is a user friendly machine and fully shock proof.

The service and support is also good. Once I had a problem with this machine so I contacted to its service centre. They solved my problem within a day.

I suggest you friends if you are liking the coffee and want to buy a coffee maker then choose Philips 7450/00 coffee maker.

Thanks for reading my review.

Philips HD 7450/00 6 Cups Coffee Maker