Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

Must buy
Jun 18, 2017 01:06 AM 738 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 15, 2017 11:42 PM)

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I bought this GoGear mix around 1 and half year ago .In the starting this mp3 was one of the best mp3 player I have ever bought.The sound quality of this mp3 was tremendous and on next level till now. You will love music hearing through this mp3 player. It gives us a very good interface with a LED screen in which we are able to see the all the necessary information and there are 1 switch to lock and back and volume up down button and navigation key which we use for next button and previous button and centre key for power OFF and ON. It is a good choice for the mp3 lover as it has a good sound quality and a brilliant facilities and interface. But in the sense of money I thunk it is little bit expensive because it demands a whooping sum of rs 2000.But its functions are good so if you can afford you can buy it without any doubt.

Philips GoGear Mix 4GB MP3 Player