Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

Don't ever buy a philips dvd
Nov 01, 2008 03:36 PM 2939 Views

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

This product really sucks... Iam repenting like hell after purchasing this product. I must have hardly used it and its stopped working in just 4  months. The remote doesn't work and even in the hand operations all the features (the Basic Forward and Rewind)are not provided. I hardly watch  2 or 3 movies only once a month and this Product is not even able to handle that.

I logged a complaint in the Philips Service Centre and these call center executives just keep on saying that the Product will be replaced tomorrow itself, but unfortunately that so called "tomorrow" hasn't come yet. These call center people have such a bad habit of giving a false commitment that they neither give a call back (even after committing that they'll give one).

Now the situation is such that if I ever give them a call and then tell them my complaint number (100895) Iam put a hold for almost 20 mins with a pure intention of frustrating the customer. Its more than 25 days and still there has been no callback and neither a replacement from their side.

I must have spent more on the calls compared to the amount that I spent on the DVD. I just wont ever-ever recommend anyone to buy any PHILIPS Product. If you buy one, be assured that you'll spend most of your time giving a call to their Service Centers.

Philips DVP3166