Sound Output:

Amazing
Nov 26, 2008 11:01 PM 2736 Views

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

I bought this player roughly a year back and trust me its amazing. It has all d features u can ever expect from a DVD player. I mean plays divx movies, plays anything  from a USB stick, you can even connect a USB hard drive, a hard drive of even 80 gigs worked.

anyway, picture quality is crisp clear. BTW those of u using it on a 3 pin cable....ie TV output consider buying a component cable, additional 3 pins for (Y , Rg, Rb)...trust me the quality improves 3 folds. Much much better then again you should check out  if your TV supports it. Most TV's do.

Well what can I say, it also has a 5.1 channel audio support . So if your interested in making your place a home theatre then a cheaper option would be buy a creative 5.1 channel speakers. Will cost you around 2000-3000 rs... and there you go. You'll have yourself a home theatre will dolby surround sound!!!

Philips DVP3166