Sound Output:

Philips DVD player DVP3166
Dec 18, 2007 06:46 PM 6464 Views

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

I bought this DVD player few months back and I am satisfied with its performance. It plays divx movies straight from my pen drive!

It plays almost all formats except wav files.

Pros

1. Its sleek

2. USB port

3. 5.1 output.

4. Memory for at most 3 DVDs( so if u stop half way thru and play the same DVD/VCD again after playing some other cds, it automatically starts from the point you stopped.

5. All formats.

Cons

1. Its expensive if you compare it with other products.

Note: There is no eject button on the remote, however if you keep on pressing the stop button, you can eject the cds.

I advice you guys to go ahead and buy this, its a value for the money you shell out. I know friends who bought an LG DVD player 1 year ago and it's board had to be changed after 7 months( after the warranty period) and he had to shell out 1500 for that.

So far this player is treating me good. I am enjoying my collection of F.R.I.E.N.D.SĀ and number of DVDs with this sleak player of mine.

And many shops in BangaloreĀ  sell this at different rates. I bought it from Adhishwars for 3200/- while NEXT and Girias charge 3400 - 3500 Rs.(Please check the review date)

Philips DVP3166