Sound Output:

Best DVD Player
Dec 12, 2008 07:05 PM 3529 Views

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

I have buyed this philips DVD Player (DVP 3166).its superp than LG, Sony. I have already having sony dvd but when compare to philips its response is high.audio, Picture QUALITY IS GOOD, its Easy to operate.The Only thing I have disappointed is Price will be Differ from one Dealer to other.i have purchased from philips arena show room another one I have bought for my colleague in the same weak, the cost difference is around 400 rupees.rather than that all are nice. I am totally satisfied with this DVD Player.its design is very simple.

Easy to handle, its 5.1 Surround system, i have connected in home theatre so its audio outpuT is terribly superb. I have bought this philips DVD Player (DVP 3166).its superp than LG, Sony. I have already having sony dvd but when compare to philips its response is high.audio, Picture QUALITY IS GOOD, its Easy to operate.The Only thing I have disappointed is Price will be differ from one Dealer to other. i have purchased from philips arena show room another one I have bought for my colleague in the same weak, the cost difference is around 400 rupees.rather than that all are nice.

I am totally satisfied with this DVD Player.its design is very simple , Easy to handle, its 5.1 Surround system, i have connected in home theatre so its audio output is terribly superb.

Philips DVP3166