Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

Mind blowing performance @ a reasonable cost
Jul 07, 2008 06:20 PM 2970 Views

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

Another Value for money product !! I'm actually that kinds :) I research a lot b4 buying stuff... even if it's just worth a 100 bucks. Call me kanjoos or whatever :) LOL

Sorry for going off track... About this product I bought it back in august 2007 and have been really amazed by it's feature each day.

Is high end and up to the class.

Wasn't too sure about a Phillips DVD though my first music system was a Korean Phillips double cassette recorder which is still working good for the last 10+ years and has given me problems which the Customer Care has effectively handled.

So backed by the excellent customer support I took a chance to try their DVD product.

And it's above my expectations I must say !!

Excellent picture quality... good internal memory.

USB support is awesome ... I tried my 8 GB pen drive and it worked perfect... even though the seller wasn't sure if it would support that much... coz unfortunately they were not trained on the product features... neither did Phillips website or the package mentioned that.

Will give it 10 on a scale of 10.

Philips DVP3166