Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

In all, a very good package
Oct 02, 2008 12:48 PM 2604 Views

Sound Output:

Picture Quality:

After going through the reviews of mouthshut finally i went for the philips dvp3166 n i think, till now, my decision n good. I had bought it in july 2008 in rs 3125 /- in jaipur with this i got a 1 gb pen drive free. If you have already a pen drive then amount will be lesser then, what i got.! Its a very good dvd, as it has pendrive function n working very smoothly. Picture quality is good as well as as good sound quality. N very economical.

But i got some problems also-

1) after working for 1 1/2 months it got a cacophony problem. Its sound got burst. We were disappointed , suddenly facing this problem. We delivered it to phillips service center to get repaired . We were informed (as per their staff) that its a sound card failure!!!! N as it was in a warranty period they made necessary corrections n returned to me after 7 days. So as of now its working again good.

2) its forwarding speed is very slow, sometime i get frustrated with this....

3) i was told that my woofers 2.1 will easily connected to it but after trying this in my home i again faced the problem, it dint have the same socket as my woofer has.

Conclusion:

In all, its a very nice dvd (dvp) with all necessary features, in economical charges, with pen drive function n through it, it runs many formats movie. I am enjoying it a lot . Go for it.

Philips DVP3166