Effectiveness:

It is the best trimmer
Nov 29, 2017 08:24 PM 1680 Views

Effectiveness:

Hello people,

Today I would like to share my personal opinion on Philips BT5200 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer its been an year I am using this trimmer for my beard moustache etc well this was my first ecperience with this trimmer I used to shave my beard with razor, scissors I thought I should buy something more advanced thing as I am a grown up guy so I bought this trimmer from kamla market in delhi I got this product for 2800/- with one year warrenty card and it was simple to use for the first time and now I am going to tell you about its functions/effectiveness/user friendly/value for money

Functions:-Its really important to know how to use a trimmer if you are using it the first time there are some modes and buttons you really need to know about there will be a manual guide in the box which explains everything about this trimmer and it is simple to use.

User-Friendly:-Once you know about its functions there won't be a problem to use you can simply use it on anywhere you want but make sure your skin is dry & it's so friendly with the skin it doesn't hurt your skin.

Effectiveness:-After trimming your skin feels great because the way it works I really love this trimmer it works very well on your skin its really effective every hair is properly trimmed with this.

Value For Money:-Well its total value for money the way it works and gives you best result but still somewhere I find it a bit costly but there are many other cheaper models you can try what fix in your budget again I am saying once you try this trimmer you never ever going to regret for money its Paisa vasool.

Hope you like the review.

Thanks!